Sedona is an ideal vacation destination for lovers of art, nature, adventure, and tranquility. The Desert Quail Inn is ideally located in the heart of Red Rock Country away from the noise of Uptown Sedona. Immerse yourself in scenic views and enjoy being near many of Sedona’s most popular attractions, shops, art galleries, and nature.
Oak Creek Canyon
11 miles, 20 minutes drive
Known as the smaller cousin of the Grand Canyon, Oak Creek Canyon is a beautiful river gorge located in northern Arizona between the cities of Flagstaff and Sedona and is only 11 miles away from Desert Quail Inn.
Red Rock State Park
16 miles, 30 minutes drive
Just a short 16 mile drive away from Desert Quail Inn, Red Rock State Park features a stunning red sandstone canyon for which Sedona is known. The area is home to a diverse array of species.
Sedona Heritage Museum
8 miles, 20 minutes drive
Situated only eight miles from Desert Quail Inn, Sedona Heritage Museum works to preserve the ever-growing history of Sedona and features unique exhibits, historical archives, education, and community events.
Restaurants & Bars
Desert Quail Inn is ideally located near several eateries including fast food places like Wendy’s and casual dining establishments like
- Red Rock Cafe - Best breakfast in Sedona, behind the pool.
- PJ’s Village Pub - A sports bar where the locals go to, just 1 block away.
- Cucina Rustica - Cucina Rustica's menu is hand-crafted by chef and owner Lisa Dahl and seasonally adjusted to include the freshest ingredients. 1 block south in the Collective Sedona.
- Miley’s Cafe - Blend of American and Mexican options. Just 1 block south in the Collective Sedona.
- The Shadrock Bar and Grill at Hilton Sedona
- Juniper Bar and Grill at Sedona Golf Resort